English native-speaker checkers
|Native-speaker checkers who can review and edit English documents in the medical-related field
|Review and edit English documents in the medical-related field translated by Japanese translators.
The ideal candidate is responsible, punctual, motivated, and a team player. He/she has strong project management and communication skills, and the will to improve.
|Work from home
|Starting from 2000 yen per hour
* Depending on the candidate’s experience and the result of an assessment trial.
* If you are resident in Japan, consumption tax will be applied to the payment.
|- Native English speaker
- With experiences in medical translation / background in the medical-related field
- Capability to review 1200 words or more per hour
- Thorough knowledge of English language grammar (including punctuation), spelling and writing styles.
- Excellent technical skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Completion of assignments on time and at high quality
- Quick response to our communication via emails
- Excellent communication skills- Familiarity with Japanese (speaking, reading, and writing skills) preferred but not mandatory
|Please note that we cannot accept any inquiries over the phone.
We will ask each candidate to complete a written trial to assess experience and capabilities before we make a final decision.
We are also looking for native instructors who can correct students' English translations with useful comments in our translation correspondence courses. If you are interested in this work as well, please let us know when you apply. We will contact you individually regarding the job.
|応募方法/How to apply
Please send your resume and a cover letter to